Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Tamib is lookign for Amazing Singers for VIP Idol Auditions

Tamibcasting has partnered up with American Idol to find the most Amazing Singers in the USA for their Final Season!  Please see the info below and spread the word!

PLEASE REFER!!!

AMAZING SINGERS Ages 15 to 28 – Nationwide

AMERICAN IDOL VIP invite only Auditions 

 

AMAZING SINGERS 15-28 yrs for 
OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME!

EVERYONE KNOWS SOMEONE WHO SINGS!  PLEASE REFER/REPOST

I am booking amazing Singers for a once in a lifetime VIP invite-only audition for AMERICAN IDOL SEASON XV!

Do you have the voice of Christina and the moves like Jagger? does Beyoncé have nothing on you? Or maybe your a little bit Country like Carrie and a Lotta bit Rock N Roll!

These VIP showcase auditions are for ‘industry and personal referrals’ only, NOT for the general public!

I'm looking for all genres,15-28 yrs. Nationwide!

Email me the following to tamibcastingtv@gmail.com
1. Name, Age, City/State
2. Phone, Email (if minor- parents name, phone and email)
3. Several candid pictures
4. Your story! What makes you interesting, special, amazing!
5. Most important, I need you to send me a NON produced song…acapella or acoustic guitar or piano accompany only. 
DO NOT send me a download! 
**Please shoot a 90 sec video clip and upload it to youtube and send me the link OR record a vocal and send me a sound cloud or other vocal Link.